After Nikita Krylov vs. Ryan Spann was pulled from the main event of UFC Vegas 70 earlier tonight (Saturday February 25, 2023) live on ESPN+ from inside the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada , a middleweight clash between Andre Muniz and Brendan Allen was moved up. Luckily for Allen, he was able to capitalize on the extra exposure and submitted Muniz in the second round.
In addition to the makeshift main event, UFC Vegas 70 produced a collection of memorable finishes and Octagon debuts. Check them out below and let us know which ones stood out the most:
- After a four-year layoff, Tatiana Suarez delivered a dominant second-round submission over veteran Montana De La Rosa (watch HERE)
- Welterweight prospect Mike Malott kept his 100% finish rate intact with a first-round submission win over fellow Canadian fighter Yohan Lainesse
- Trevor Peek shot his Competitor Series contract in a wild start in the Octagon that saw him finish Erick Gonzalez with a knockout at the buzzer
- Jordan Leavitt came back from a recent submission loss to Paddy Pimblett and ended up scoring an impressive first-round TKO against UFC newcomer Victor Martinez
- Lightweight Joe Solecki pushed his UFC record to 5-1 with a second-round submission against Carl Deaton
In order to sift through the action and see which fighters took home $50,000, we take a closer look at the official UFC Vegas 70 post-fight bonus winners below:
Performance of the Night: Brendan Allen
Performance of the night: Tatiana Suarez
Performance of the evening: Mike Malott
Performance of the Night: Trevor Peek
Performance of the night: Jordan Leavitt
Performance of the night: Joe Solecki
For full results and coverage from UFC Vegas 70, click here.